hola peoples

Discussion related to the topic hola peoples

Forum : General Discussion : hola peoples

no longer a user here
Posted at: Dec 29, 2010 at 3:55 PM 
heyy i'm new on here hot off of inkpop because... well it wasn't for me. if anyone could clue me in to how this place works and all (I think i got the gyst of it but never know) that'd be great. or if anyone would care to talk because these forums from the looks of it are all dusty and cobwebby and.... empty. so... no real hopes for this thread but whatevs. if any inkies join heya pps you found it though i'm not expecting anyone to follow me because... well this aint pageperday and no one cared bout my thread on there. so... I'm Amanda. Who are you?

and for kicks what is your favorite band/musician/ genre?

no longer a user here
Posted at: Dec 29, 2010 at 9:56 PM 
i am so bored.... and no one is ever on here... so i cant meet anyone... im sick of this site already.

no longer a user here
Posted at: Dec 29, 2010 at 11:45 PM 
done with this place.

Douglas
Posted at: Dec 30, 2010 at 4:50 AM 
done with this place.

Hi Amanda, this is a message board, not a chat room; people often take a long time to reply to messages. Some people visit just a couple times a week, so it'll take awhile for them to notice new stuff in the forum.

And to be fair, I think it should be pointed out that you decided to leave after your post was flagged as inappropriate, so it's not honest to pretend you're leaving because we have a "boring forum."

You're welcome to stay, as long as you post within the guidelines of the site.
Forum : General Discussion : hola peoples

News!    Writing Prompt    My Assignment    FAQ    Contact    Privacy Policy    Search     Terms of Use     Login