Hello!

Discussion related to the topic Hello!

Forum : General Discussion : Hello!

John Thunscorpe
Posted at: Aug 19, 2010 at 4:24 PM 
Hello all,
I'm new to this site (just joined about 4 days ago) and I thought I'd just say hello and introduce myself!
This is a really cool site and I've enjoyed writing random stories and reading other people's pieces.
Not quite sure how many people are active around here, but I just felt that saying hello would be a good thing to do :)
Thanks for having me,
-John Thunscorpe

p.s Feel free to comment, rate, and mainly just enjoy my writings, thank you :D

http://www.fifteenminutesoffiction.com/writers.asp?wid=953
~Edited by John Thunscorpe, Aug 19, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Douglas
Posted at: Aug 20, 2010 at 5:49 AM 
I've only skimmed your writing briefly, as I'm away from home, and short on time.

You've joined us during one of the least active times of the year: the summer months. Most of our writers get more active once the summer is over. For myself, I'm away as a camp pastor for most of the summer. Today is my last day, and I'm looking forward to getting back home and doing a little more writing!! And I'll also take time to read your writing more carefully. :)

John Thunscorpe
Posted at: Aug 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM 
Ah very nice, camp sounds great!
Yea I'm much more active during the summer actually, since I am a student with loads of work to do during the school-year.
Hopefully I'll be able to find my 15 minutes every few days though :D

Nice to meet ya,
-Thunscorpe
Forum : General Discussion : Hello!

News!    Writing Prompt    My Assignment    FAQ    Contact    Privacy Policy    Search     Terms of Use     Login