Greetings

Discussion related to the topic Greetings

Forum : General Discussion : Greetings

End
Posted at: Oct 20, 2008 at 8:06 PM 
Seeing as there isn't an "Introductions" section, I'll post here in the General Discussion area.

Just saying hi to anyone on the site, and that this is the sort of place I've been looking for. Thank Google for leading me here. =p

So, uh, the forums don't appear to be...very active, but, that's not really a problem.

Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy my stay here. Time to read some posts for a while.

Mathax
Posted at: Oct 21, 2008 at 4:55 AM 
Only got ab0ut 100 posts.
But it is hard to keep a forum active with only one person.

End
Posted at: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:39 PM 
Heh. Well, I like the premise of the site. I'll spread the word to a few people and see if we can't spur on some activity.

Josiah T.
Posted at: Oct 21, 2008 at 6:04 PM 
Well, there's plenty of people on the site (how many at last count Doug?) But everybody (like me) who's busy, doesn't have time to write atm.

Nice to meet you :-)

Mathax
Posted at: Oct 21, 2008 at 7:34 PM 
I'll spread the word to a few people.
Good Idea.

End
Posted at: Oct 22, 2008 at 12:56 PM 
Good Idea.

I'm taking it that new blood is rare? =p

Mathax
Posted at: Oct 22, 2008 at 1:01 PM 
New blood that stays for some time. yes

Douglas
Posted at: Oct 22, 2008 at 1:11 PM 
A lot of people stop by to visit regularly, mainly to read what others have written. The majority of writers don't post a new piece more than once a month - or even more infrequently. There are a few (like me) who try to post at least a couple things each week, depending on how busy I am.

And speaking of busy, things have been more quiet than usual since the end of summer...I'm assuming that a lot of our members are busy busy with school.

Mathax
Posted at: Oct 23, 2008 at 4:41 AM 
Yeah.
I am.

Sylvan Sylph
Posted at: Oct 23, 2008 at 7:16 AM 
Some of us are busy with school year round... :(

Josiah T.
Posted at: Oct 23, 2008 at 9:16 AM 
Heh...I know what you mean...

End
Posted at: Oct 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM 
I've got classes as well, though, I have enough time to poke my head onto a forum for a few minutes at the very least. Writing's my "doodling", if you will, so even if I'm supposed to be doing something productive, I sometimes am "producing" another kind of work. =p

Mathax
Posted at: Oct 23, 2008 at 3:27 PM 
I have pieces that I have but my Mom said that she needs to edit them before I post them. And she just started doing a new business and doesn't have a lot of time.
Forum : General Discussion : Greetings

News!    Writing Prompt    My Assignment    FAQ    Contact    Privacy Policy    Search     Terms of Use     Login